Job Title: Executive Secretary
Location: Eiyenkorin, Ilorin
Job Type: Full-Time
- To develop, identify and implement a coherent strategy/eco system that is in alignment with Crown-Hill university’s mission and vision
- Implement and manage changes and interventions to ensure program goals are achieved.
- To develop in-depth knowledge of assigned program areas, including current issues and key resource people and organisations, and a clear understanding of how they fit into the organisations interest
- To establish and strengthen communication/good relations with appropriate external bodies and other departments inclusive of seeking corporate sponsors too (includes drafting concept proposals and papers)
- To coordinate and work with implementing partners/agencies in project design, proposal development, contractual agreements; and the provision of monitoring, and project evaluations.
- Develop an evaluation method to assess programs strengths and identify areas for improvements.
- To plan and schedule project timelines, track project deliverables using appropriate tools. Manage and direct the overall activities of the University’s Program to achieve set goals.
- Develop social media content and e-strategy focused effectively to grow followership (translating into clients) and interaction while also managing the daily content upload and online content
- To manage founder diary and provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meeting.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree or HND in Secretarial Studies or Office Technology and Management from a recognized institution
- Candidates with OND with disciplines list above may also apply, but with 3 years relevant experience.
- Must be highly proficient in Word Processing Applications and Software e.g Microsoft Office, Access, Excel Spreadsheet, PowerPoint etc.
Terms and Conditions
Remuneration and conditions of service would be as stated in the letter of appointment.
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV in PDF format to:firstname.lastname@example.org. Each application should be accompanied with a short write up of about 1000 words on the candidate’s vision for the University.